Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Agility Diaries Week 5

Hello Everyone!

I did take Homer to agility this week but I was so excited to share my experiences with you about my meeting, that I thought I would write about his agility class today instead.

Week 5

I came a little bit late to class because of my meeting with Nancy. We are now entering the point of doing longer routines. Homer seems to get distracted but once he focuses, he looks like a natural.

He tackles the equipment with no fear. He just ran across the teeter-totter and when he got to the other end, he jumped on the end and ran back across. There isn't anything Homer won't do for food. The only thing he has to work more on is his speed. He seems to be hesitant when it comes to jumping over.

The next two weeks will be where Homer gets to truly shine. In the meantime, if you haven't checked out the rest of the Agility Diaries, here are the posts:

The Agility Diaries\
The Agility Diaries Week 2
The Agility Diaries Week 3
The Agility Diaries Week 4

Other News

You may have noticed that I've changed the design again. I went with a new design because my other template wasn't adding links the way that it should. I'd love to hear your feedback on the new design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory