Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Day At The Dog Park

With summer starting to wind down, I was hoping to take the dogs to the beach one more time. Due to the possibility of rain, our trip changed to the local dog park. One of the ideas my friend Pat and I tried me backing up and having Pat hold on to them. When I got quite a distance away, they would run towards me. These types of sprints are a great way to expend an energetic dog's energy. Below are some pictures from that day.

Cookie and Gigi running

Running to me


Cookie and Gigi racing

Cookie is First to Finish


Gigi Sleeping

Gigi After a Tough Workout


For all of you who would like other ways to exercise your dogs, you may want to check out:

Workouts for Owners and Dogs
Dog Agility
The Benefits of Walking Your Dog Part I
The Benefits of Walking Your Dog Part II

If any of you guys did some interesting activities with your dog this weekend, please leave a comment. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory