Workouts with your dogs
1. Walking. Hands down, the easiest thing you can do.
2. Running. Dogs love it. Though it's hard on the knees, it's very effective.
3. Roller Skating. Although it's much riskier, if you are good on skates, it's really fun. It is best to do this in an area where there is little traffic or dogs. Padding is a good bet too.
4. Cycling. This is great for both of you. Ideally, you should use a special metal attachment on your bike so your dog stays close to you and won't go too far into the street.
5. Treadmill. Well, you have to take turns with this since only one person uses it. It's important to keep the dog's leash tight so it won't slip off while it's learning. This is a great option if you have a treadmill in the house.
6. Frisbee. Ideally, your dog has to be the type who loves to run and catch. Still it's worth giving it a shot.
7. Swimming. Again, it depends on the dog.
If anyone has any other ideas of what they do with their dogs to keep in shape, I'd love to hear it. Have a good night all.