Thursday, May 21, 2009

Premier Collars

I first heard about Premier collars when I was taking dog obedience this year. My instructor was very enthusiastic about this as a training tool. It was fascinating to me because finally there was a collar that was different for restraining dogs. I never liked the choke collars, and was squeamish around pinch collars, I was very impressed by how this works. The control is incredible, and is fabric, so it's not going to be as abrasive as metal.

These are ideal if you have very strong dogs, big dogs or dogs that tend to slip out of their collars, like Greyhounds. When you are using the Premier collar, it works bye gently squeezing to let the dog know to slow down. It falls just below the ears, so there is no less hair worn away at the neck. It fits dogs of any size from the tiniest Chihuahua to the largest Mastiff.

You can find more about this incredible product at: http://www.premier.com/View.aspx?page=dogs/products/collars/other#premiercollars

If any of you have had experience with this product, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for stopping in! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory