Thursday, January 20, 2011

My New Job

Hello Everyone!

Recently, I started a new job as a dog walker. Being that I'm crazy about dogs, I'm really enjoying the job. Being a dog walker may not be the most glamorous job in the world but for me, it is one of the most rewarding.

Dog walking has also helped me become more physically active and be more in tune with nature. I don't find myself needing to put on my iPod to pass the time, it's more fun to just listen to the noises of my surroundings. Probably the best thing is meeting new dogs and learning how to interact with them. All of them have different personalities that teach a lot.

It's only part-time and does require a bit of driving, yet the time I spend with the dogs is worth it. They also do petsitting but with Homer needing more of my time, I will probably just be doing the dogwalking part of it. I'm doing this to help while I go to school and launch my websites. Now, with the state of the current economy, it's important to enjoy the moment and not think too far ahead.

Let's Discuss!


What's the best job you had that wasn't planned but just happened?

Related Posts


The World Of Petsitting
Ruff Riding Through The Economy
Oh No! How I Found A Dogwalker On Short Notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory