Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Woofstock 2010


This year, a local dog park was having an event called Woofstock. What I loved about this was the fact that there was a dog park for my dogs to enjoy. There were two areas. One area had an enclosed area for agility. The other area was an enclosed dog park with grass.

I brought my dogs and my brother's dog Homer. It was Homer's first time at the dog park. Since this was an off-leash dog park, I had no idea of what to expect with him. There have been times on the leash he's been aggressive but at the dog park that wasn't the case. He jumped right in and just ran along with the other dogs. When it came time to approaching other dogs, he would wag his tail and sniff. What more could I ask?

We all spent about a half an hour there since the girls were getting hot. Gigi and Cookie were basically just sitting and watching the other dogs. They were perfectly content to do that. Still, it was a great time and good to know that my dogs were able to be outside and enjoy the environment.

Sleek, Chic and Unique Contest Reminder

Thanks to all of you who've entered the contest. The last day of the contest is tomorrow. In order to qualify you must follow Too Kool Doggies publicly and leave a comment. If you would like to read more about it you can find it here.

Let's Discuss!

What is your favorite event to take your dog? What do you like to do in the summer with your pooch?

Related Posts
Woofstock 2009
A Day At The Dog Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory