Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Day At The Beach

Dog <br />Beach


Today was the first day I had taken the dogs to the beach this summer. I had been meaning to take them sooner but with school and family demands I was always tied up. It turns out today was a perfect day for doing this. The weather was warm but not too warm to make the sand burn your bare feet. The water was a little cold but wasn't bad once I got used to it.

Even though I didn't get too wet, it seems that Gigi (my little black dog) wants absolutely nothing to do with the water and Cookie (my little gray dog) only likes to wade along the edge. Still, it was interesting to see how the dogs interacted and how some of them loved the water.

Well, I'm off for now. Have a great Sunday everyone! Hope you enjoy the pictures below.
A Bunch of Dogs

The Gang's All Here

Swimming  Back

Elena, Gigi & Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory