Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Greenies


Some of you may already have heard of Greenies. For those of you who haven't, Greenies are a snack that came because the creator's dog Ivan basically had bad breat and tartar. These were formulated as soft chews that look like toothbrushes. Owned by the Nutro Products Corporation.

The products have a devoted following. The downside is that they tend to be pricey but if it's impossible to brush your dog's teeth, this may be a good alternative. (My cat, Kat will not let me anywhere near her teeth so I think this product may be the right thing.) Also, the website offers you a free sample of the product. Find the samples here. I will be having a batch of them coming in and will let you know how they work for my dogs and Kat.

I would love to hear if any of you guys have tried these for your dog (or cat). I hope you all are having a good week. I'm off to school now. Thanks for stopping in and if you would like to read more about dental hygiene, check out this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory