Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cookie Update


As some of you have read in the previous post At the Vet's Office Part II my dog Cookie had an unfortunate incident where she injured her ligament. Since all that showed up on the X-ray was inflammation, it's been decided to wait things out.

It's been a week since it's happened. At first I tried to take Cookie on short walks with Gigi but it seems that it wasn't helping her. So, she's limited to just being let out into the yard. Now, her walk is improving and getting more steady but she can't lift herself up or jump up like she used to. Still, she's a trooper and this improvement is a step in the right direction. We will know the results by next Monday. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that she can make a full recovery.

Thank you all for your support. I hope all of my American readers had a great 4th and that my international counterparts had a great weekend. I'll be back with another post tomorrow. We have a beautiful day here, I hope you have the same wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory