Friday, July 10, 2009

Dogs in the News: Still Shocked!

Just when I thought the news was nutty enough, here's another one that hit me on top of the head like that apple that hit Issac Newton.

One of my friends at Twitter told me about a dog that was left tied to a tree when she was giving birth to puppies. Can you believe it? And guess what breed of dog this is? Yes, a Staffordshire Terrier. It never ceases to amaze me how thoughtless and callous some people can be towards dogs. Why in the world could they not drop the mother-to be at a shelter?

Suffice it to say, Olive (named by the RSPCA) are all doing ok. There was a good samaritan that took her to the West Hatch Animal Center in Somerset England. Thank goodness for that person. If you would like to see the whole story, check it out at this website.

Hsppy Friday to you all. It's time for me to get back to my schoolwork. Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory