Thursday, July 23, 2009

Duma

I've always been one to have an adventurous side. I love roller coasters, think rock climbing is a blast and I'm always trying to find different ways that dogs like to have fun. I read about dogs water skiing. It's not as popular as reading about the dogs who surf but is fascinating nonetheless. I came across this dog named Duma. She hails from my home state and what fascinated me about this video was the fact that she can literally steer a boat just as a captain would. She's a Jack Russell Terrier and with that breed, they are well known for their energy levels.



Here is the news story where they talk about it in more detail. Also, you can visit her website, if you would like to check out more pictures. I hope you guys are all having a great week and I will be back to write more by the weekend. Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory