Thursday, March 31, 2011

Too Kool Doggies Is Two Years Old



On March 31st, 2009, I started this blog as part of my Blogging and Podcasting class taken at school. Since then, I haven't been able to stop. This blog and the people I've met through it have given me such joy that this has become a labor of love. As I write this post, Homer is laying on my lap (the big baby) and groaning if he gets disturbed.

This year we've had some interesting discoveries and statistics:

Let's Discuss!


It's been quite a year. What are some things you would like to see in this blog for the new year?

Cookie Update


I'll be updating you occasionally on Cookie's progress. She is walking but is only using three of her legs. To compensate for not taking her on walks, I've been taking her on car rides with my morning dog walks since she loves the car.

I'm going to take her downstate to a teaching hospital to save on surgery costs. It will take some time. In the meantime, I've had a couple of readers inquire about donations so I've set up a donation page through GiveForward.com/cookiescclsurgery . I am seeking other fundraising options as well.

I thank you all for your encouraging words and support during this time. It's been extremely comforting.

2 comments:

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory