Sunday, March 27, 2011
Hi Guys! It has been a hectic weekend. I was out of town at a convention for school. It went really well. I came back to the dogs elated to see me. However, later in the afternoon, Cookie jumped down and hurt her other leg.
Not sure if the same thing happened as when she tore her CCL. So I am going to wait two days till we know if it's a sprain or something more serious. I am using an ice pack because it's hard for her to put weight on it. So far, she's sitting quite a bit and is a little uncomfortable. I think I'll have a better idea by the morning. Anyhow, I'll keep you posted and hope to do more posts during the week.
Thanks for stopping in. And for discussion, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.