Thursday, October 21, 2010

Harmony In Unison

As many of you know, I also have a cat named Kat. I've had her for 10 years and she's as much of her sassy self today as she was when I first got her.  When it comes to getting along with the dogs, she is buddies with Gigi, loves to get Cookie to chase her and is putting up with Homer since he constantly barks at her since he doesn't understand her.  In honor of Kat, I'm celebrating the beauty of dogs and cats together. Enjoy...




Photo credit: ULF

Photo Credit: Jarsem

Photo Credit: Stepanov



I-Phone Wallpapers

Let's Discuss!


Are you a multiple pet owner? How do cats and dogs benefit one another?

Related Post


Sometimes They Dog Get Along

6 comments:

  1. The closest I've ever come to this was keeping a friend's pet lizard (which lived in an aquarium and ate live mice) in an otherwise all-cat household. I once introduced the cat to the lizard, and she was far more interested in the yet-to-be-eaten mouse running around the aquarium than the lizard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics - yes I have a westie and a cat (cat was 2 when I got my westie and she mothered him from the start like a kitten!! They sleep together, even though they each have a basket, they both go in Dougie's basket!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, my cat likes to play with my dog - they are like little brother and sister. The cat pounces on the dogs tail or prods him in his nose, and then hides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. --Pat, that's funny how the cat could care less about the lizard. They are good for catching mice, that's for sure.

    --Juliette, It's funny how puppies warm up to cats. You must get a kick out of how they got along so well.

    --Jessy, it's so great to hear that your cat and dog love playing together. I think it all depends on the breed and how they're introduced.

    Thank you all for your comments. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what adorable pics!! I have a Collie and a westie and am getting a rescue cat in a few days time, can't wait! My cat has been around dogs before and is fine but my dogs (both cuddly babies) haven't - fun and games for us, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful dogs Sara. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. Your cat will love the company. Both cats and dogs are funny when they all hang out together.

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory