Friday, November 6, 2009

Sometimes They Can Get Along!

Boxer and Kitty

CATS AND DOGS


I've always heard that cats and dogs don't get along. Since Friday is here, I thought I would do a pictorial piece that shows some who do. (I've always thought that having both is the best of both worlds). As some of you may know, in addition to Cookie and Gigi, I have a cat named Kat (who is also called Katerina). Gigi loves her and Cookie loves to chase her.

Anyhow, this post is dedicated to all the posters who have a soft spot for felines. If any of you have both, I would love to hear about them. Have a great weekend you guys!

four cats and a dog
Four Cats and a Dog

Red cat and Big Dog
Peas in a Pod

Bed Mates
Bed Mates

Gathered for a Nap
Gathered for a Nap

Hello There
Hello There!

Just Snoozing
Just Snoozin'

What Next
What Next?


More Photo Posts
Dog Photos
The Dogs of Summer
Hogs for Dogs

Resources for More Photos
Morgue File
Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory