Monday, December 21, 2009

In Honor Of The Troops!

Today, two things are different for me. For one thing, my DSL is down so I'm writing this from my cell phone. The other is, I'll be veering slightly off-topic for a subject is close to my heart.

Every day, our armed forces are out there protecting their country and helping other countries achieve stability in a chaotic environment. This just isn't the United States but also countries such as England, Australia and others. Some of the soldiers are lucky enough to have a dog as their fellow soldier and companion. But most have only their platoon members. They live in dangerous conditions and do this selflessly for the countries they've sworn to defend. Then there are those training and serving at home.

Thank you guys! I hope that wherever you are during this holiday season, you have peace, joy and goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory