Wednesday, April 8, 2009

At the Vet's Office

Yesterday, I had to take Cookie to the vet. We went to see if she had lost any weight. Unfortunately, not yet. Since we've cut back on her food, the exercise needs to be increased. I can't wait till it warms up, because then I'll be able to take both dogs rollerblading. Until then, it's two walks a day.



Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory