Saturday, October 27, 2012

An End To Yellow Spots On Your Lawn

Photo: Dog Rocks.com

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy at work lately and have been taking time to refocus my blogs. As a result, I've decided to end the TKD Podcasts because I want to focus all of my time on writing this regular blog. It's possible that down the road, I may take up podcasting again but this time, I will be just concentrating on the written word.

This post is about a new discovery I recently encountered. It's called Dog Rocks. Never have I seen anything like this. Basically, you order a bag of rocks and put one of the rocks, in your dog's water bowl. A product like this reminds me of the old days when water bowls didn't exist and dogs like their human counterpart would drink from a creek or river. I never remember reading about all of the yellow spots during that time so there must be something to it.

What These Rocks Do!

They are a rock that is mined from a special quarry in Australia. Since they're all natural, they are environmentally safe. The concentration of nitrogen in a dog's urine depends on size of the dog, sex, type of dog and what type of food the dog eats. These rocks have the uncanny ability to filter out the nitrogen and ammonia in a dog's urine without changing the PH levels in a dog. As a result, there's no yellow spots on your lawn.

They are completely safe and will not harm the dog's system. The rock is changed out once every 2 months. For those of you who live in winter climates, one bag will last an entire year. The rocks are sold internationally and one can pick up a package in the United States for $16.99 USD.

One of the problems you may encounter is your dog may not want a rock in their water bowl. However, if you put it there eventually, the dog will get used to it. You can find these online or at pet and garden stores in your area.

Let's Discuss!

Have you ever used Dog Rocks? What are your thoughts?

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory