Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rocktober 2012 Results

Rocktober 2012   turned out to be a smashing success! I thoroughly enjoyed having read about your favorites from popular musical artists like Blake Shelton, Pink and The Beatles to bands who have distinct followings such as Skinny Puppy and Meiko. As in past contests, I went to random.org and found our winner with this number:

It's that time. Drumroll please! Click the link below to find out! (The winner is highlighted in orange). Congratulations #9!

Find Your Number Here!

I will be in touch with the winner via email in the next couple of days! Thanks to you all for participating. I hope to have another giveaway before the end of the year. You guys rock!

Let's Discuss!

I'd love to continue hearing your comments about more favorite music below! My favorite song right now is I dreamed a dream form the new Les Miserables movie coming out this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory