Thursday, December 19, 2013

Natural Balance Holiday Pack Review

I've always been a big believer in variety packs. They give you a lot for your dog, and there will be at least something they'll enjoy. That's why I jumped at the chance to review the Natural Balance Holiday Pack. This is a great gift for the dog lover in your life. I received my holiday pack courtesy ofChewy.com.

This package gives your dog the ultimate variety with the Natural Balance dog food roll. I've had my dogs try this a few times. Sometimes, I give it alone and other times, I mix it in with their food. No matter which way they eat. Then, there's the canned food. Most dogs just love having their daily dose of canned food with their dry food. They tried the Natural Balance Canned food and surely goobled it up. Then there's the treats. The dogs enjoyed them but they weren't jumping for joy every time I brought them out. I would say they are better than average and especially ideal for dogs who fare best with limited ingredient products.

Summing It All Up

I think this is a great gift idea. It's ideal for a friend or relative's pooch. It's also a smart way to introduce your dog to new foods without having a long-term commitment. It's relatively inexpensive costing $5.99 for dogs and $3.99 for cats. To learn more about these packs, you can find them at the Chewy.com website. It's nice to know that with the hecticness of the season, that some gift ideas aren't that hard.

Let's Discuss!

What kind of pet gifts are you going to look for this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Dog Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory