This is a great story with a happy ending.
We got him on Saturday August 6th. The following day,my girlfriend had to leave for New York. That same morning, he began vomiting and diarrhea. I took him to the emergency clinic, and he tested positive for parvo and a few other things. He weighed 15 pounds that day. The vet wanted $2400 to treat him for 6 days and gave him a 50/50 chance of survival. He recommended putting him down. I called my friend that owns his own veterinarian clinic and he recommended the same thing. I phoned the people who we purchased the puppy from and they said they would give me my money back if I returned him and they will put him down.
I decided that I might as well try to save him regardless of what they all said. I took care of him that day by squirting pedialyte in him (orally and enema) every 15 minutes, day and night! The following day was a Monday and I took my week of vacation from work.
Find Out How This Ends Here